Bibhitaki Organic Powder (Terminalia Bellerica)
Ayurveda is the oldest healing science that originated in India more than 5,000 years ago. Ayurveda knowledge makes it possible to understand how to achieve a Balance of the body, mind, and consciousness.
Bibhitaki Powder comes with a goodness of high-quality Bibhitaki in powder form. Bibhitaki is an anti-bacterial fruit, and it is filled with many vital vitamins, proteins, and minerals like selenium, manganese, potassium, iron, and copper, along with excellent helpful antioxidants, such as ellagic acid, tannins, lignans, and flavones. Bahera is a potent herb that benefits your overall body’s health by fighting various infections.
Our Bibhitaki Powder is 100% pure and contains all the above nutrients to support many health conditions. Vegetarians and vegans can consume this product because it has no animal products.
- Bibhitaki Powder is rejuvenating in nature and helps with hair growth.
- Helps in conditions like a sore throat, cough, asthma, and the common cold.
- Aids in the loss of appetite, thirst, bloating, piles, and various worm infections.
- It also aids the body's natural healing process.
- Bibhitaki aids in managing blood pressure and helps in lowering cholesterol levels. This tree's bark helps relieve chest pain and prevent heart diseases.
- It's helpful for the lungs and the disorders related to them.
- Helps with Cloudy urine and insomnia.
ENERGIES / DOSHAS
Bibhitaki has a heating effect on the body as it aids in balancing all three doshas Pitta, Vata, and Kapha.
- Terminalia bellirica
With a combination of all-natural ingredients, the herbal powder of Bahera is easy to consume and digest. Usually, we recommend you to take 1 Teaspoon (2-3 gm) of Bibhitaki Powder with lukewarm water or warm milk twice a day for best results or as directed by your health practitioner. Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Children and Individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this Bibhitaki Powder.
- Avoid using Bibhitaki Powder if you are Pregnant and/or Breast Feeding.
- Avoid self-prescription or overdosing on Bibhitaki Powder because it can cause stomach issues, bleeding ulcers, nausea & vomiting, and weakness.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for the purposes of knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.