We have run out of stock for this item.
Chandraprabha Tablets is an Ayurvedic preparation in which Chandra means moon, and Prabha means glow. It consists of 37 ingredients.
It is markedly used for urinary tract disorders, renal complaints, Prameha, managing menstrual problems, and beneficial for liver and spleen diseases.
- Natural Shilajit
- Daruhaldi bark (Berberis aristata)
- Purified Guggul resin (Commiphora mukul)
- Musta rhizome (Cyperus rotundus)
- Haridra rhizome (Curcuma longa)
- Pipplimool root (Piper longum)
- Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula)
- Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia bellirica)
- Amalaki fruit (Emblica officinalis)
- Devdaru bark (Cedrus deodara)
- Marich seed (Piper nigrum)
- Sunthi rhizome (Zinziber officinale)
- Dhayanak seed (Coriandrum sativum)
- Ela seed (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Dalchini bark (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum)
- Pippli fruit (Piper longum)
- Chitrakmool root (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Vidang seed (Embelia ribes)
2 tabs twice a day with warm water after meals.
Above 10 years of age
Two tablets twice a day with room temperature water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Pregnant or nursing mothers, children & individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this or any dietary supplement.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. "Does not contain milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.