Guduchi Organic Powder (Tinospora Cordifolia)
Ayurveda is the oldest healing science that originated in India more than 5,000 years ago. Ayurveda knowledge makes it possible to understand how to balance the body, mind, and consciousness.
Guduchi Powder is a high-quality Guduchi in the form of a powder that contains nutritional elements for balancing Vata and Pitta. It plays a crucial part in generating heat and eliminating excess pitta from the body at the same time. This heat cleanses the liver, kidneys, joints, and blood by burning built-up natural toxins. Additionally, it promotes a clear, healthy complexion and soothes the skin. Guduchi has historically been used to maintain healthy reproduction and a nourished body.
Our Guduchi Powder is 100% pure and contains all the above nutrients to support many health conditions. Vegetarians and vegans can consume this product because it has no animal products.
- This Ayurvedic herb is a natural immune stimulant that helps the body eliminate pollutants and maintains healthy blood flow.
- It encourages proper blood sugar metabolism management.
- Guduchi helps maintain healthy liver and kidney function. It supports our body's natural defensive system, enabling a healthy reaction to temporary immune stresses.
- With its potency, Guduchi helps balance the Pitta and Kapha doshas.
- Tinospora cordifolia
How to Use Guduchi
With a combination of all-natural ingredients, the herbal powder of Guduchi is easy to consume and digest. Usually, we recommend you to take 1 Teaspoon (2-3 gm) of Guduchi Powder with lukewarm water or warm milk twice a day for maximum results or as directed by your health practitioner. Store it in a cool and dry place.
Guduchi has a heating effect on the body as it aids in balancing Pitta and Kapha.
Take 1 teaspoon twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
- Children and Individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this Guduchi Powder.
- Avoid using Guduchi Powder if you are Pregnant and/or Breast Feeding.
- It is advisable to avoid Guduchi if you have any auto-immune disease, such as Lupus or rheumatoid arthritis.
- Consuming Guduchi while taking diabetes medication could result in a sharp drop in blood sugar levels. Consult a doctor before consuming Guduchi.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for the purposes of knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.