Avipattikar capsule is an ancient Ayurvedic formulation created from generally recognized herbs. This product is well-recognized for offering fast relief from digestive issues such as bloating. Additionally, avipattikar capsules also provide support in increasing immunity and energy as well. The primary component in this product is Amla, which is trusted to be significantly advantageous for the natural treatment of Pitta Doshas. Amla contains antioxidants that address undesired elements in the human body.
- This product provides relief from digestive issues.
- It supports in addressing imbalance in pitta doshas.
- This product has strong antioxidant properties.
- It supports in detoxifying the body and better digestion.
Ayurvedic properties of Avipattikar Capsules
- Pitta: Reduces heartburn and gets rid of upset stomach.
- Haritaki: Helps to reduce fat accumulation.
- Nutgrass: Helps to treat skin problems.
- Turpeth: Efficacious in dropsy, rheumatism, and paralysis.
Benefits of Avipattikar Capsules
Avipattikar capsules are taken for addressing pitta disorders. It is advantageous for complete forms of digestive connected issues. The usage of this product provides numerous benefits such as –
- Improves digestive system: It is used for addressing general issues of the digestive system such as bloating, vomiting, and others.
- Improves urinary system: This capsule is used in addressing urinary issues such as kidney stones.
- Reduces pain because of stomach ulcers: Avipattikar Capsules are used as a remedy for a reduction in pain because of stomach ulcers.
- Increment in immunity level: This product supports enhancement in immunity and energy level.
- Sunthi Rhizome (Zingiber officinale)
- Marich Fruit (Piper nigrum)
- Pippali Fruit (Piper longum)
- Haritaki Fruit (Terminalia chebula)
- Bibhitaki Fruit (Terminalia bellirica)
- Amalaki Fruit (Emblica officinalis)
- Musta Rhizome (Cyperus rotundus)
- Vidang Fruit (Embelia ribes)
- Ela Whole (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Lavang Buds (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Ikshu (Saccharum officinarium)
One or two capsules after a meal or as recommended by doctors.
- The product shall be used only after taking advice from health experts.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Read labels carefully.
- It should be avoided during pregnancy
- It is not generally advisable for diabetics because of the addition of sugar to the concoction.
- It should be used cautiously by people who are already taking medical treatment for digestive issues.
Avipattikar Capsules are a wonderful mixture of natural ancient Ayurveda herbs that support the treatment of acidity. The natural herbs used in this product are trusted to decrease the formation of acid in the stomach and support the treatment of hyperacidity. Avipattikar Capsules provide support in increments in appetite. If you know more about these products, do connect or visit our website.
#avipattikarcapsules #diabetics #hyperacidity #mentaltreatment #garrynsunusa