Chandraprabha vati is a potent anti-inflammatory Ayurvedic remedy used for the treatment of a multitude of diseases.
It is markedly used for urinary tract disorders, renal complaints, Prameha, managing menstrual problems, and beneficial for liver, and spleen diseases.
- Shilajit (purified asphaltum)
- Daruhaldi bark (Berberis aristata)
- Purified Guggul resin (Commiphoramukul)
- Musta rhizome (Cyperus rotundus)
- Haridra rhizome (Curcuma longa)
- Pipplimool root (Piper longum)
- Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula)
- Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia bellirica)
- Amalaki fruit (Emblica Officinalis)
- Devdaru bark (Cedrus deodara)
- Marich seed (Piper nigrum)
- Sunthi rhizome (Zinziber officinale)
- Dhayanak seed (Coriandrum sativum)
- Ela seed (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Dalchini bark (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum)
- Pippli fruit (Piper longum)
- Chitrakmool root (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Vidang seed (Embeliaribes)
Make a thick paste of purified Shilajit and mix it with purified Guggulu. Add fine powders of the above-mentioned drugs slowly to obtain a dense mass for preparing the tablets.
SPECIAL IN OUR PRODUCT:
Prepared with best quality drugs, mixing in proper quantity in highly hygienic conditions and keeping high standards.
DOSAGE- 2 tabs twice a day with warm water after meals
AGE-Above 10 years of age
DISCLAIMERS- Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.It does not contain yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.