Scientific Name: Arshoghni
Ayurveda is the oldest healing science that originated in India more than 5,000 years ago. Ayurveda knowledge makes it possible to understand how to balance the body, mind, and consciousness.
Arshoghni Tablets aid bleeding and non-bleeding hemorrhoids of all types. Arshoghni Tablets may aid both bleeding and non-bleeding Hemorrhoids of all varieties. Arshoghni Tablets also contain other herbs that may reduce pain, blood loss during bowel movements, itching, and irritation.
Our Arshoghni Tablets are 100% pure and contain all the nutrients mentioned above to support many health conditions.
- Chitrakmool (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia)
- Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea)
- Mishreya/Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Arshoghni Tablets may help reduce pain and bleeding during bowel movements.
- Arshoghni Tablets may relieve the itching, discomfort, and swelling brought on by hemorrhoids.
- Arshoghni Tablets may help with both hemorrhoids and constipation symptoms.
- Arshoghni Tablets may help with rectal pain, pile bulk, and fissures.
Arshoghni Tablets may have a warming effect on the body as it aids in balancing Pitta and Vata while increasing Pitta.
Take 2 to 3 tablets before a meal with buttermilk or room temperature water.
Individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking these Arshoghni Tablets.
Information shared on this website does not supersed the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before consuming any herbs. Check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.