Avipattikara churna is a standard Ayurvedic formulation prescribed to people with gastric problems.
Avipattikara churna is used to help pitta dosa. It helps with problems like acidity, indigestion, constipation, and peptic ulcers. It acts as a solid carminative, anti-oxidant, and anti-inflammatory and has laxative properties.
- Sunthi rhizome (Zingiber officinale)
- Marich seed (Piper nigrum)
- Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula)
- Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia bellirica)
- Amalaki fruit (Emblica officinalis)
- Nagarmotha Rhizome (Cyperus rotundus)
- Ela(Elettaria cardamomum)
- Vidang fruit (Embelia ribes)
- Lavang buds (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Musta rhizome(Cyperus rotundus)
- Pippali fruit(Piper longum)
- Ikshu (Saccharum officinarum)
- Nishoth Root (Operculina turpethum)
- Vid lavan (Salt)
1 tsp with water after meals
- Not advisable for pregnant, lactating women and children below 12 years.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.