Chitrakadi Tablets is a potent digestive stimulant.
Chitrakadi Tablets scures indigestion and improves appetite. It manages irritable bowel syndrome, abdominal tumors, rheumatoid arthritis, and appetite loss. It stimulates digestion and aids in dealing with leprosy, fever, edema, and scabies; anti-asthmatic, good for UTI, carminative, and analgesic.
- Chitrak root (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Pipplimool root (Piper longum)
- Yavkshar whole plant (Hordeum vulgare)
- Saindhav (Rock salt)
- Sarvachal lavan (Black salt)
- Sunthi rhizome (Zingiber officinale)
- Marich peppercorn (Piper nigrum)
- Pippli fruit root (Piper longum)
- Hingu resin (Ferulaassafoetida)
- Ajmoda seeds (Carum roxburghianum)
- Chavya root (Piper retrofractum)
- Fortified with lemon juice (Citrus limon)
First, extract the juice of a lemon. Mix the powders of all the above-mentioned drugs together. Divide the powder mixture into 4 equal portions. Take one portion of the powder in a mortar and pestle, add the lemon juice (one portion) and mix them well. Do grinding (approx. for 4-5hrs) until the mixture becomes very fine. Thus obtained thick mass is then a hand-rolled and prepared tablet.
SPECIAL IN OUR PRODUCT
Prepared with best quality drugs, mixing in proper quantity in highly hygienic conditions and keeping high standards.
1 tab twice a day with warm water after meals.
Above 10 years of age
Two tablets twice a day with room temperature water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Pregnant or nursing mothers, children & individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this or any dietary supplement.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. "Does not contain milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.