Bala Cut & Sift (Sida cordifolia) [1 lb. only]
Botanical name : Sida cordifolia Collapsible tab content Other names: country mallow, Heart - leaf sida, Yuan ye jin wu shi hua, Ke dong, Escoba Negra, Escobilla. Ayurvedic view on Bal (Sida cordifolia). Bala also know as bal which means ""strength"". The part used is the root. Sida cordifoilia roots are bitter in taste, oderless and grayish yellow in color. Bala herb pacify all three body energies but most effective in balancing the vata dosha. (Old Data)
- Supports respitory system
- Promotes healthy male and female fertility organs.
- Its a natural diuretic
- Nervine Tonic
- Pacifies all three dosha (Old Data)
- Sida cordifolia
One teaspoon twice a day with lukewarm water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.(Old Data)
- It balances all three doshas (vata, pitta, kapha)
- Rasa (taste) Madhur (sweet)
- Guna (physical property) Light, unctuousness, sticky
- Virya (Potency) cold
- Vipaka (after digestion) Madhura (sweet)
- Only use under the guidance of an experienced Ayurvedic doctor or your doctor.
- Use of Bala herb may cause lack of sleep, heart palpitation, restlessness and other side effects to prescription medication.
- Utmost care should be taken before the use of this herb.
Sustainably sourced raw herbs are procured directly from the farmers. Parts of the plants are sorted, and unwanted components are recycled. Reverse osmosis filter water is used to wash the herbs.Washed herbs are placed on drying trays to complete the drying process.Dried herbs are powdered and packaged in FDA-approved bags.
Place herbs in airtight containers or jars with tight-fitting lids. Glass keeps aromas in. Herbs must be dried well and stored. Exposure to moisture may cause mold. Store in a cool, dry, dark area, away from light and heat.Powdered herbs exposed to the elements may lose potency. Once the herb or spice is opened, mark the date on the jar and use dried powdered herbs within 6 to 12 months.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.