Dashamool oil is Ayurvedic oil prepared with roots of 10 herbs used in the treatment of headaches, migraine, vascular headaches, etc.
It is used in the treatment of headaches, migraine, diseases of the ear, nose, and throat, and vascular headaches. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, so it is effective in joint disorders.
- Bilva fruit (Aegle marmelos)
- Prishriparni root (Urariapicta)
- Gambhari root (Gmelina ribes)
- Kantakari root (Solanum surratense)
- Brihati root (Solanum indicum)
- Shyonak root (Oroxylum indicum)
- Gokshur root (Tribulus terrestris)
- Shalparni root (Desmodiumgangeticum)
- Agnimanth root (Premnamucronata)
- Patla root (Stereospermumsuaveolens)
- Natural sesame oil as a base.
Prepare the decoction with the above-mentioned drugs. Add oil to the filtered decoction and cook it as per the tail pak method.
Warm oil if desired. Apply to the whole body, massaging until the oil is mostly absorbed. Generally, 2 ounces is sufficient for a whole body
massage, though you may choose to use more or less.
DISCLAIMERS- Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Does not contain yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.