Medohar Guggulu Tablets
Medohar guggul is an herbal medicine used for weight management.
Medohar guggul is primarily for obesity. It stimulates fat metabolism and excess and burns excess body fat.
- Guggul gum resin (Commiphora mukul)
- Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula)
- Bhibhitaki fruit (Terminalia bellirica)
- Amalaki fruit (Emblica officinalis)
- Pippli fruit (Piper longum)
- Marich seed (Piper nigrum)
- Sunthi rhizome (Zingiber officinale)
- Musta rhizome (Cyperus rotundus)
- Chitrak root (Plumbgo zeylanica)
- Vidang seed (Embelia ribes)
- Erand seed (Ricinus communis)
Prepared with best quality drugs, mixing in proper quantity in extremely hygienic conditions and keeping high standards.
DOSAGE- Two tab twice a day with warm water after meals.
AGE-Above 15 years of age
Two tablets twice a day with room temperature water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Pregnant or nursing mothers, children & individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this or any dietary supplement.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy,artificial sweeteners artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives and salicylates.