777 Oil is a herbal formula prepared by lipid extraction procedures that include Shwetha Kutaja and coconut oil extracts.
777 oil helps the body deal with skin irritants when applied topically to the affected area. If you have dryness, itching, red patches, and silvery scales, these skin disorders are diminished by both ingredients. Shwetha Kutaja and coconut oil extracts have soothing effects and moisturize the skin. Additionally, it reduces skin thickness and softens the skin.
Our 777 Oil is 100% pure and contains all the nutrients mentioned above to support many health conditions.
Vegetarians and vegans can use this product because it doesn't contain any animal products.
- The moisturizing effect of this oil aids in reducing the dryness of the skin, softening it, and reducing irritation.
- 777 Oil aids in eliminating bacterial and fungal infections
- 777 Oil aids in reducing inflammation from infections, burns, and allergies and supports the healing process.
- 777 Oil helps the body deal with thick skin and makes it smooth.
- Extract of Shwetha kutaja (Wrightia tinctoria)
- Coconut Oil
Use externally only by applying to the affected area in a thin coating after a bath. It is helpful that the user exposes the extent to sunlight for fifteen minutes after the oil application. Use your fingertips to apply the oil to your scalp, and use natural cleaning agents for washing hair and/or body after application.
- Children and Individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this 777 Oil.
- Before applying, perform a patch test. Stop immediately if you feel a burning sensation.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor.
Always take the advice of your doctor before start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.