Ajmoda Organic Powder
Botanical name: (
Ajmoda is recognized as Celery in Sanskrit. It is a well-known Indian spice used for improvement in the digestive system. Ajmoda Organic Powder is a pure plant-based powder packed with nourishing vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to boost your immune system, clear skin, and support weight loss. It is a very significant plant with outstanding ayurvedic therapeutic properties. Celery seeds, Ajmoda, and Carum Roxburghianum are some of their alternate names. Extracts of Ajmoda help to alleviate symptoms related to increased metabolism (pitta aggravating), reduces hydration (Vata alleviating), and improve digestion (Kapha alleviating).
- Stimulates the digestive process.
Reduces seasonal ailments.
Alleviate symptoms regarding Pitta, Vata, and Kapha
Rasa (taste) : Pungent
Virya (action): Heating
Guna (pharmacological action): Light
Vipaka (transformed state after digestion): Pungent
Ajmoda is a medicinal herb that supports various issues, including digestive issues, bloating, and many others, in a remarkable way. The analysis that follows identifies several benefits of the traditional Ajmoda herb:
● Reduces Bloating: Ajmoda helps soothe the digestive system as it is a natural digestive aid that effectively relieves bloating, gas, and excess watery stool. It also provides you with more energy and keeps your bowel movements regular.
● Support in Weight Management: It is a perfect weight management supplement that helps you achieve weight loss. It is a balanced combination of natural ingredients and botanicals, which aids in burning calories. Additionally, it restores appetite loss, functions as a carminative, and enhances the taste.
● Gastrointestinal System Improvement: Ajmoda is an excellent source of healthy fats, which can prevent constipation, improve digestion and help absorb nutrients in the body. It also aids in the calming of Vata and Kapha in the body.
● Support for Urinary Bladder Disorders: Ajmoda helps support the bladder and prevents bladder infections; it helps to relieve common symptoms such as burning sensation and odor, urinary frequency, and urgency; it soothes pain and irritation in the urethra. (If symptoms persist, please take immediate help from your health care practitioner or doctor).
● Cough and Cold Management: It helps to reduce cough and cold, helps to ease congestion, reduces phlegm, and allows you to breathe easily.
Ajmoda for Indigestion: Ajmoda powder, 500 mg to 1 gram, is to be ingested or consumed after being dissolved in warm water.
Ajmoda to Enhance Digestive Capacity: It is to combine with 500 mg of Ajmoda powder and 500 mg of rock salt, then be consumed.
Ajmoda for Cough and Cold: To be consumed is an infusion of ajmoda, pippali, and vasa.
Ajmoda to Control Excess Urination: Sesame seeds and Ajmoda should be consumed in a 1:1 ratio.
People with high pitta should be taken cautiously, as it enhances Pitta. During pregnancy, it should be used only after consultation with a health practitioner. Apart from this, it could be used by individuals safely in the recommended dosage.
Not any recognized side effects. Some individuals may face burning sensations.
Utilizing this herb is a very effective way to treat illnesses caused by the Vata and Kapha doshas. Experience the advantages for yourself right away by trying Ajmoda Organic Powder!
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for the purposes of knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.