Organic Ajwain (whole seed)
Ajwain, also known as bishop's weed, ajowan caraway, and carom, is a versatile herb with a unique flavor reminiscent of anise and thyme. The seeds of Ajwain are widely used in Indian cuisine, where they add a delightful aroma and taste when tempered in oil.
Some individuals chew Ajwain seeds to help alleviate gas. The distinctive flavor can provide a refreshing sensation, and when combined with a healthy diet and exercise routine, it may support weight management. Also, Ajwain seeds are believed to offer joint health and respiratory wellness benefits.
Our Ajwain Seeds are 100% pure, ensuring that you receive all the natural nutrients and goodness they provide.
- Organic Ajwain may reduce gas and flatulence.
- Organic Ajwain may be used for headaches and cold & cough.
- Organic Ajwain may provide instant relief from toothache.
- Regular intake of Organic Ajwain may also aid in regulating obesity.
- Organic Ajwain may help to avoid nasal blockages.
- Organic Ajwain may also act as a strong fungicide and germicide.
- Organic Ajwain may help to halt pre-mature greying of hair.
ENERGIES / DOSHAS
- Ajwain has a heating effect on the body as it aids in balancing all the doshas.
- Ajwain seed (Trachyspermum ammi)
We suggest taking 1 Teaspoon (2-3 gm) of Ajwain seeds with lukewarm water twice a day for best results or as directed by your health practitioner.
Store it in a cool and dry place.
Pregnant or lactating women, children, or individuals with known medical conditions should consult with their healthcare practitioner before using these Ajwain Seeds.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for the purposes of knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersede the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before you start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.