Aloe Vera (Kumari) Capsules
Botanical name: Aloe barbadensis
Aloe vera is popularly known as a balm for minor wounds and burns, such as sunburn. In Ayurveda, it may also be taken to aid digestion and elimination.
Take one teaspoon twice daily with room temperature water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Scientific Name: Aloe barbadensis miller
Aloe Vera can improve your health and skin clarity by detoxifying toxins from your body. Aloe Vera also effectively relieves these symptoms if you frequently experience menstrual cramps. In addition to boosting digestion, skin, and hair, Aloe Vera can also ensure that your heart functions properly and keeps your immune system strong.
Our Aloe Vera Capsule is 100% pure and contains all the nutrients mentioned above to support many health conditions. Vegetarians and vegans can use this product because it doesn't contain any animal products.
- Aloe Vera Capsules promote liver health by maintaining healthy levels of moisture in the liver and supplying essential nutrients.
- Aloe Vera Capsules promote digestive health and healthy, regular bowel movements and produce a calming effect on the colon.
- Aloe Vera Capsules encourage healthy skin by assisting with natural cleansing and blood purification.
- Aloe Vera Capsules promote menstrual health and help maintain regular menstrual cycles and aid in removing excess Vata and Pitta.
- Aloe Vera Capsules aid in breaking up stagnation and relieving pressure on the lower gut.
Aloe Vera has a cooling effect on the body as it increases excessive Pitta while it aids in balancing Vata and Kapha.
We suggest you to consume 1 Capsule from Aloe Vera Capsule Bottle with 1 glass of water every day after a meal for maximum results or as directed by your health practitioner. Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Children and Individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this Aloe Vera Capsules.
- Avoid using Aloe Vera Capsules if you are Pregnant and/or Breast Feeding.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for the purposes of knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before consuming any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.