Amalaki (Amla) Cut & Sift
Ayurveda is an ancient healing science that originated in India over 5,000 years ago. It provides knowledge on how to balance the body, mind, and consciousness.
Our Amla Dietary Supplement comes in powder form and contains high-quality Amla, also known as Indian gooseberries or Amalaki. These fruits grow on beautiful Amla flowering trees and are packed with antioxidants and various nutrients. Amla is an excellent source of vitamins A, C, E, iron, and calcium, but is low in sugar. This makes it beneficial for digestion, immunity and metabolism. Interestingly, 100 grams of fresh amla berries contain the same amount of vitamin C as 20 oranges.
Amla is considered a superfruit worldwide and can enhance general well-being. Our Amla Dietary Supplement is 100% pure and contains all the above nutrients to support many health conditions. Vegetarians and vegans can consume this product as it contains no animal products.
- Amla helps strengthen the body's natural defence system, supports the immune system's attempts to fight infections, aids in stress management, and improves general health and performance.
- It helps maintain a healthy stomach lining and ensures the digestive acids work correctly.
- Along with removing extra heat and toxins, it also helps in promoting regular bowel movements.
- Amla aids in managing blood sugar levels and helps control diabetes.
- Strengthens the immune system.
Amla provides the body tissues with intense nourishment and is a highly concentrated source of natural antioxidants. It supports the proper functioning of the liver, pancreas, heart, and lungs while promoting the health of the bones, blood, teeth, hair, and nails.
How to Use Amla
With a combination of all-natural ingredients, the herbal powder of Amla is easy to consume and digest. Usually, we recommend you to take ¼ to ½ Teaspoon (1-2 gm) of Amla Dietary Supplement with lukewarm or room temperature water twice a day for maximum results or as directed by your health practitioner. Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Children and Individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this Amla Dietary Supplement.
- Avoid using Amla if you are Pregnant and/or Breast Feeding.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for the purposes of knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before start taking any herbs. It's also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.