"Ayurveda is the oldest healing science that originated in India more than 5,000 years ago. Ayurveda knowledge makes it possible to understand how to balance the body, mind, and consciousness.
Anu Taila has tridoshashamaka properties, is anti-inflammatory, and strengthens the nervous system. It aids in correcting imbalances in Vata, Pitta, and Kapha by balancing the tridosha. Anu (Nasya) Oil is most effective for nourishing and strengthening all sensory organs—the ears, eyes, nose, tongue, and throat. Anu (Nasya) Oil helps the body deal with conditions affecting the five sense organs, headaches, hair loss, premature graying, and migraines. The hormone-producing glands in the head and neck also benefit from their balance. It helps to lubricate the nasal passages and promote clear vision."
- Anu (Nasya) oil encourages the nose, nervous, and immune systems to function optimally
- It aids in lubricating and calming the nasal passages.
- It supports the nervous system and all head and neck structures.
- Anu (Nasya) oil supports easy breathing by maintaining clear nasal airways.
- It encourages the removal of occasionally ingested Deep-Seated Metabolic Toxins (AMA) from mucosal membranes.
ENERGIES / DOSHAS
- Energies: Anu Nasya Oil has a balancing energy that promotes a sense of calm and harmony.
- Doshas: Anu Nasya Oil helps balance the three doshas - Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
- Rasa (Taste): Anu Nasya Oil has a slightly sweet and bitter taste.
- Virya (Potency): It has a cooling potency.
- Vipaka (Post-digestive effect): It has a sweet post-digestive effect.
- Musta Rhizome (Cyperus rotundus)
- Kantakari Root (Solanum surratense)
- Ushir Root (Vetiveria zizanoides)
- Dalchini Bark (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Daruhaldi Bark (Berberis aristata)
- Bilva Fruit (Aegle marmelos)
- Ela Whole (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Bala Whole (Sida cordifolia)
- Devdaru Bark (Cedrus deodara)
- Yasthimadhu Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Shatavari Root (Asparagus racemosus)
- Vidang Fruit (Embelia ribes)
- Natural sesame oil as base.
- Contains Sesame Oil, Milk.
We suggest using a dropper. With your head tilted back, place 2-4 drops into each nostril and breathe. Apply the Anu Nasya Oil after a hot bath, before sleep, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Children and Individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before applying Anu (Nasya) oil. Avoid using Anu (Nasya) oil if you are Pregnant or Breast Feeding.You may feel a burning sensation when Anu (Nasya) oil goes down your throat.
Anu (Nasya) oil has a cooling effect on the body as it increases excessive Pitta while it aids in balancing Vata and Kapha.
Do not use it if you are pregnant or have a cold, the flu, or a sinus infection. Consult a practitioner prior to use if there is pain or infection.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Due to the individual nature of the human body’s response to natural ingredients and aromas, it is recommended that the user do a spot test of the oil before applying it to the skin in large amounts. If you experience any adverse reactions, wash off the oil with soap and warm water and discontinue use.