Scientific Name: Terminalia Arjuna
Ayurveda is the oldest healing science that originated in India more than 5,000 years ago. Ayurveda knowledge makes it possible to understand how to balance the body, mind, and consciousness.
Arjuna, an ayurvedic herb, is well known for lowering the risk of heart disease. Ayurveda has long recognized the many health advantages of Arjuna. Arjuna is abundant in vitamins and minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, and aluminum. Regular use can help to enhance healthy blood flow, encourage nutritional lipid profiles, and lessen the adverse effects of stress and anxiety.
- Arjuna Capsules (Terminalia arjuna) has been used for ages as a potent heart remedy as it aids in strengthening the heart chakra and promotes the proper operation of the heart muscles (the energy center of the human body)
- Arjuna Capsules (Terminalia arjuna) also strengthen your emotional stability and motivation to help you reach your goals.
- Arjuna Capsules (Terminalia arjuna) help strengthens the cardiovascular system.
- Arjuna Capsules (Terminalia arjuna) encourage healthy blood flow and control cholesterol levels.
- Arjuna Capsules (Terminalia arjuna) enhance the liver's capabilities.
Arjuna Capsules have a cooling effect on the body as it aids in increasing Vata while decreasing Pitta and Kapha.
Usually, we recommend you to take 1-2 Arjuna Capsules (Terminalia arjuna) with warm milk and lukewarm water twice a day for maximum results. Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Consult your doctor if you are taking Arjuna Capsules (Terminalia arjuna) and anticoagulant (blood thinner) medications.
- Individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking these Arjuna Capsules (Terminalia arjuna).
- Arjuna Capsules (Terminalia arjuna) might lower blood sugar levels. Therefore, you should regularly check your blood sugar if you take Arjuna Capsules (Terminalia arjuna) and anti-diabetic medications.
Information shared on this website is only for knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before taking any herbs. Check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.