Ayurveda is an ancient healing science that originated in India more than 5,000 years ago. It provides knowledge on how to balance the body, mind, and consciousness. Arjuna and Ashwagandha are two Ayurvedic plants that are well-known for reducing the risk of heart disease. They are rich in essential vitamins and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, and aluminum. Regular use of these plants can promote healthy lipid profiles, enhance blood flow, and reduce the negative effects of stress and anxiety. Our Arjunadi Tablets are 100% pure and contain all the necessary nutrients to support various health conditions.
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Arjunadi Tablets have potential as a powerful protector for the heart.
- They can help to enhance the health of cardiac muscles and strengthen the heart chakra - which is known as an energy center in the human body.
- Additionally, these tablets can potentially aid in emotional stability and motivation, which can help you achieve your goals.
- They may also be effective in improving cardiovascular strength, promoting healthy blood flow, and lowering cholesterol levels.
- Lastly, Arjunadi Tablets have the potential to improve liver function and capacity.
Arjunadi Tablets have a cooling effect on the body as it aids in increasing Vata while decreasing Pitta and Kapha.
Arjunadi Tablets, a combination of all-natural ingredients, is easy to consume and digest. We suggest you take 1-2 Arjuna Tablets with warm milk and lukewarm water once daily for the best results. Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Consult your doctor if you take Arjunadi Tablets and anticoagulant (blood thinner) medications.
- Children and Individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking these Arjuna Tablets.
- Avoid using Arjunadi Tablets if you are Pregnant or Breastfeeding.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for the purposes of knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before you start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.