Arogyavardhini Powder (Amaltas)
A multi-herb supplement that has been used for balancing three vital energies of the body.
It is used in numerous health conditions like fever, obesity, dermatological problems, hepatic disorders, and gastric ailments.
- Bhumi amalaki whole plant (Phyllanthus niruri)
- Guduchi stem(Tinospora cordifolia)
- Bhringraj whole plant (Eclipta alba)
- Punarnava whole plant(Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula)
- Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia bellirica)
- Amalaki fruit (Emblica Officinalis)
- Purified Shilajit (Black bitumen)
- Purified Guggul(Commiphora Mukul)
- Erand root (Ricinus communis)
Fine powders of all the above-mentioned drugs mix them uniformly to form a homogenous mixture. Mix all the powders properly in the same ratio.
SPECIAL IN OUR PRODUCT
- Prepared with best quality drugs, mixing in proper quantity in highly hygienic conditions and keeping high standards.
1 tsp with water after meals
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.