Organic Babul Powder (Bark)
We have run out of stock for this item.
Along with possibly strengthening teeth, Organic Babul Powder may help battle dental cavities and gum conditions. It has cooling and expectorant properties.
Additionally, a decoction of Babul bark powder is frequently applied as a vaginal douche for general cleaning due to its anti-microbial and anti-fungal qualities.
Our Organic Babul Powder is 100% pure and contains all the above nutrients to support many health conditions.
- Organic Babul Powder may promote natural oral hygiene practices while strengthening teeth and gums to keep your mouth healthy and clean.
- Organic Babul Powder may aid in clearing the mouth of any sticky Kapha accumulation.
- Organic Babul Powder may support gut health by nourishing the gut mucosal membranes and assisting the body in absorbing essential nutrients.
- Organic Babul Powder may help to keep the voice healthy and moisturizes the respiratory membranes, which makes it perfect for maintaining respiratory health.
- Organic Babul Powder may encourage healthy excretion from essential digestive organs and aids the body's natural clearance of Ama toxins.
ENERGIES / DOSHAS
Organic Babul Powder has a cooling effect on the body as it aids in balancing the Vata and Pitta doshas.
- Acacia nilotica
We recommend you take 1-2 Organic Babul Powder with warm milk and lukewarm water twice daily for maximum results. Store it in a cool and dry place.
Individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this product.
The information provided is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered as medical advice. Please consult a qualified healthcare professional before using Organic Babul Powder or any herbal supplement, especially if you have specific medical concerns or are pregnant/nursing. Individual results may vary. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur.This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.