Bala ashwagandha oil is a Rejuvenative and restoration oil.
It treats emaciation, muscle weakness, and lack of strength in joints and bones. It is used in all Vata diseases like arthritis, brachial plexus injury, lumbar and cervical spondylitis, pain, neuralgia, paralysis, insanity, etc.
ENERGIES / DOSHAS
- Energies: Tager Powder has a balancing and harmonizing energy.
- Doshas: It helps balance all three doshas - Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
- Rasa (Taste): Tager Powder has a bitter taste.
- Virya (Potency): It has a cooling potency.
- Vipaka (Post-digestive effect): It has a pungent vipaka.
- Bala root (Sida cordifolia)
- Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera)
- Natural sesame oil as a base
Warm oil if desired. Apply to the whole body, massaging until the oil is mostly absorbed. Generally, 2 ounces is sufficient for an entire body massage, though you may choose to use more or less.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.