Bala ashwagandha oil is a Rejuvenative and restoration oil.
Bala ashwagandha oil is a massage oil that helps nourish and strengthen the muscles while pacifying the Vata. This mild and earthy grounding oil benefits athletes and people of all ages who are weakened by debility due to old age or have an active lifestyle.
The oil is infused with the herbs Ashwagandha and Bala in a sesame oil base. These herbs help in building muscle mass and provide energy to the body.
ENERGIES / DOSHAS
- Energies: Tager Powder has a balancing and harmonizing energy.
- Doshas: It helps balance all three doshas - Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
- Rasa (Taste): Tager Powder has a bitter taste.
- Virya (Potency): It has a cooling potency.
- Vipaka (Post-digestive effect): It has a pungent vipaka.
- Bala root (Sida cordifolia)
- Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera)
- Natural sesame oil as a base
Warm oil if desired. Apply to the whole body, massaging until the oil is mostly absorbed. Generally, 2 ounces is sufficient for an entire body massage, though you may choose to use more or less.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for the purposes of knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before you start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.