Dadimashtaka churna is a traditional Ayurvedic medicine for gastrointestinal disorders.
Dadimashtaka churna soothes the heat and irritability in the gut caused by aggravated pitta.
Relieves abdominal gas and flatulence. It facilitates absorption and improves appetite. It is also helpful in treating female infertility.
- Dalchini bark (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Ela seed (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Nagkesar fruit (Mesua ferrea)
- Dhanyak seed (Coriandrum sativum)
- Jirak seed (Cuminumcyminum)
- Pipplimool (roots of Piper longum)
- Sunthi rhizome (Zingiber officinale)
- Marich seed(Piper nigrum)
- Pippli fruit (Piper longum)
- Dadim seed (Punica granatum)
- Ikshu (Sacharumofficinarum)
SPECIAL IN OUR PRODUCT:
Prepared with best quality drugs, mixing in proper quantity in highly hygienic conditions and keeping high standards.
DOSAGE: 1 tsp with water after meals
AGE: All age groups, not recommended for people with diabetes
Over-dosage or prolonged use is also not recommended.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.