Dashmool Churna Organic
Botanical Name: Aegle Marmelo Dashmool Powder is a powder form of high-quality Dashmool that helps soothe nerves and strengthen muscles. Dashmool powder also supports healthy respiration while promoting the proper functioning of the lungs. Dashmool is translated as "10 roots" according to a traditional Ayurvedic formulation. Its characteristics effectively support various medical conditions, particularly those affecting the nerves, muscles, bones, joints, and lungs.
Our Dashmool Powder is 100% pure and contains all the nutrients mentioned above to support many health conditions. Vegetarians and vegans can consume this product because it has no animal products.
- Dashmool Powder helps reduce swelling in the reproductive organs and is helpful for menstruation and problems associated with pregnancy.
- Tridoshas can be relieved with the use of Dashmool. It aids in improving the overall health and strength of the body.
- Aids in the battle against respiratory disorders, swelling, and joint discomfort Encourages a healthy immune system, supporting the body's natural defenses.
- It supports spine and neural system health, joint health, and mobility.
- Dashamoola has many benefits, including preserving a stable body temperature. Helps in the elimination of toxins from the lungs and kidneys.
- 1 part each of Aegle marmelos
- Uraria picta
- Solanum surattense/Solanum virginianum
- Gmelina arborea
- solanum indicum
- Oroxylum indicum
- Tribulus terrestris
- Stereospermum suaveolens
- Clerodendrum phlomidis
With a combination of all-natural ingredients, the herbal powder of Dashmool is easy to consume and digest. Usually, we recommend you to take 1 Teaspoon (2-3 gm) of Dashmool Powder with lukewarm water or warm milk twice a day for maximum results or as directed by your health practitioner. Store it in a cool and dry place.
Dashmool has a heating effect on the body as it aids in balancing Vata and Kapha.
- Avoid self-prescribing or overdosing on Dashmool Powder because it could result in digestive issues if consumed more than suggested.
- Children and Individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this Dashmool Powder.
- Avoid using Dashmool Powder if you are Pregnant and/or Breast Feeding.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does not contain yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.