Dashamool oil is Ayurvedic oil prepared with roots of 10 herbs used in the treatment of headaches, migraine, vascular headaches, etc.
DIRECTIONS –Warm oil if desired. Apply to the whole body, massaging until the oil is mostly absorbed. Generally, 2 ounces is sufficient for a whole body massage, though you may choose to use more or less.
It is used in the treatment of headaches, migraine, diseases of the ear, nose, and throat, and vascular headaches. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, so it is effective in joint disorders.
ENERGIES / DOSHAS
- Bilva fruit (Aegle marmelos)
- Prishriparni root (Uraria picta)
- Gambhari root (Gmelina ribes)
- Kantakari root (Solanum surratense)
- Brihati root (Solanum indicum)
- Shyonak root (Oroxylum indicum)
- Gokshur root (Tribulus terrestris)
- Shalparni root (Desmodium gangeticum)
- Agnimanth root (Premna mucronata)
- Patla root (Stereospermum suaveolens)
- Natural sesame oil as base.
- Optionally, warm the Dashmool oil to a comfortable temperature.
- Apply the oil to your entire body, massaging it gently until most of the oil is absorbed.
- Typically, using about 2 ounces of Dashmool oil is sufficient for a full body massage, but you can adjust the quantity based on your preference and needs.
- For external use only. Avoid ingestion or contact with eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Perform a patch test before applying the oil to a larger area of the body to check for any allergic reactions or skin sensitivities.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store the oil in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Does not contain yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.