Dashamool oil is Ayurvedic oil prepared with roots of 10herbs used in the treatment of headache, migraine, vascular headache etc.
It is used in the treatment of headache, migraine, diseases of ear, nose and throat, vascular headache. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, so it is effective in joint disorders.
- Bilva fruit (Aegle marmelos)
- Prishriparni root (Urariapicta)
- Gambhari root (Gmelina ribes)
- Kantakari root (Solanum surratense)
- Brihati root (Solanum indicum)
- Shyonak root (Oroxylum indicum)
- Gokshur root (Tribulus terrestris)
- Shalparni root (Desmodiumgangeticum)
- Agnimanth root (Premnamucronata)
- Patla root (Stereospermumsuaveolens)
- Natural sesame oil as base.
Prepare the decoction with above mentioned drugs. Add oil to the filtered decoction and cook it as per tail pak method.
Warm oil if desired. Apply to the full body,massaging until the oil is mostly absorbed.Generally, 2 ounces is sufficient for a full body
massage, though you may choose to use moreor less.
Due to the individual nature of the humanbody's response to natural ingredients andaromas, it is recommended that the user doa spot test of the oil before applying it to theskin in large amounts. If you experienceany adverse reactions, wash off the oil withsoap and warm water and discontinue use.