Dhanvantaram oil is an Ayurvedic formulation of powerful herbs and ingredients. This product is very effective for the management of Vata Doshas. Traditionally, Dhanvantaram oil is applied as frequent massage oil for improvement in the flexibility of the body. The ingredients in this product provide support in the strengthening of muscles and balancing immune health. Dhanvantaram oil is regarded as effective oil for external usage during pre and post-natal periods.
- Improvement in the power of muscles, tendons, ligaments, and other tissues in the human body.
- Use as a massage oil for children
- Provides relief in pain
- This oil supports postpartum recovery.
Ayurvedic properties of Dhanvantaram Oil
- Devdaru bark (Cedrus deodara): It reduces coughing by clearing the respiratory tract of mucus.
- Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia bellirica): Due to its antibacterial and anti-allergic qualities, baheda is helpful in reducing the symptoms of coughs and colds.
- Ashwagandha root (Withaniasomnifera): Due to its rejuvenating and Vata-balancing properties, ashwagandha is well known to help with problems related to stress and anxiety.
- Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula): It functions as a digestive aid, anthelmintic, antifungal, antimicrobial, antistress, anti-spasmodic, and hypoglycemic agent.
Benefits of Dhanvantaram Oil
Dhanvantarm oil benefits an individual facing Vata doshas and promotes healthy joints. It is because the product supports the natural lubrication among joints for easy movement. Following are some of the main benefits of this product –
- Improvement in bone health: This product supports the maintenance of healthy joints and bone health.
- Management of cramps: The ingredients of this oil supports the management of cramp.
- Useful in pre and post-natal period: This oil is applied by pregnant women during pregnancy. It also helps in the course of post-pregnancy pain.
- Soothing massage: This product is very useful for the purpose of massage.
- Reduction in pain: An increment in Vata-Doshas assists towards an increment in pain. This oil contains an element that offers relief from the imbalance of Vata.
- It is for external use only
- It should be used 5-20 drops twice in a day.
- Read the label cautiously prior to use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Oil should be consumed orally only under strict medical supervision.
- Get a patch test, if you are using this product for the first time.
Side effects of Dhanvantaram Oil
- No side effects from the usage of this oil.
Dhanvantarm oil is very helpful and effective and contains ingredients to support body ache. When this oil is applied to the body, it is penetrated deeply into tissues. It is an herbal product that is formed by elements procured from nature. The formulation is founded on ancient texts made by sages thousands of years ago.
Natural sesame oil as a base
Let’s connect or visit our website for getting more insights.
#Dhanvantaramoil #strengthensbones #relieffromcramps #painreduction #garrynsunusa
- Bala root (Sida cordifolia)
- Devdaru bark (Cedrus
- Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia
- Ashwagandha root (Withania
- Haritaki fruit (Terminalia
- Yasthimadhu root
- Amalaki fruit (Emblica
- Shatavari root (Asparagus
officinalis)· Ela seed (Elettaria
- Mishreya seed (Foeniculum
- Dalchini bark (Cinnamomum
- Natural sesame oil as base.