Garlic Organic Powder (Allium sativum)
Garlic is a spice referred to as "Rasona" in Ayurveda. It is a commonly used ingredient in cooking because of its intense aroma and medicinal properties. Garlic contains sulfur compounds that contribute to its many health benefits. The name "Lasuna" means destroyer of diseases, signifying its reputation as a powerful healer. Garlic is commonly known as a spice that has anti-ageing properties. Garlic taken in small quantities as food may help in improving over all health.
- Relieves worm infestation
- Helps in imbalances related to vata disorders
- Acts as an aphrodisiac to improve vigor and vitality
- Improves digestion and removes Ama dosha
- Improves skin tone and complexion
- Garlic may help to manage high cholesterol by reducing cholesterol synthesis in the liver.
- It may help to remove blockage from blood vessels by eliminating toxins and helps to maintain a healthy heart due to its Hrdya nature (cardiac tonic)
Garlic (Allium sativum)
Take one teaspoon twice a day with room temperature water.
It's generally safe to consume garlic in food amounts, but it's recommended to consult a physician before taking it with anticoagulant medicine or any other prescriptions that may interact with it.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for the purposes of knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before you start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.