Gokshuradi Guggulu Churna
Gokshuradi Guggulu Churna is a traditional Ayurvedic Dietary Supplement made from natural ingredients such as Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) and Guggulu (Commiphora mukul). This herbal remedy is known to have several potential health benefits, particularly in supporting urinary and reproductive health.
- Supports urinary and reproductive health.
- Helps manage joint pain.
- Supports digestive health.
- May have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Energies: Balances Vata and Kapha energies.
- Doshas: Balances Vata and Kapha doshas.
- Rasa: Astringent, bitter, and sweet tastes.
- Virya: Heating potency.
- Vipaka: Sweet post-digestive effect.
- Punarnava whole plant (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Gokshur fruit (Tribulus terrestris)
- Purified Guggul gum resin (Commiphora mukul)
One teaspoon twice a day with lukewarm water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Consult a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner before using Gokshuradi Guggulu Churna, especially if you have any underlying medical conditions or are taking any medications.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their healthcare provider before using this churna.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for the purposes of knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before you start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.