Haritaki Organic Powder (Terminalia chebula)
Ayurveda is the oldest healing science that originated in India more than 5,000 years ago. Ayurveda knowledge makes it possible to understand how to balance the body, mind, and consciousness.
Haritaki Powder comes with the goodness of high-quality Haritaki in the form of a powder that aids in Vata dosha balance and also helps eliminate toxic natural build-up in the intestines while assisting the body's natural cleansing process. As a rejuvenator, it stimulates and nourishes the tissues and supports the healthy functioning of the lungs and liver, overall vitality, intelligence, and alertness.
Our Haritaki Powder is 100% pure and contains all the above nutrients to support many health conditions. Vegetarians and vegans can consume this product because it has no animal products.
- Haritaki Powder Ayurvedic herb, aids kidney and lung function while enhancing digestive health.
- It helps the liver get rid of toxins and regenerates the heart.
- Additionally, haritaki Powder aids a healthy metabolism for weight management.
- It encourages regular bowel movements and aids in controlling blood sugar levels.
- Haritaki Powder’s active components support healthy, clear, and radiant skin.
- Terminalia chebula
How to Use Guduchi
With a combination of all-natural ingredients, the herbal powder of Haritaki is easy to consume and digest. Usually, we recommend you to take 1 Teaspoon (2-3 gm) of Haritaki Powder with lukewarm water or warm milk twice a day for maximum results or as directed by your health practitioner. Store it in a cool and dry place.
Haritaki Powder has a heating effect on the body as it supports balancing all doshas, especially Vata.
Take one teaspoon twice a day with room temperature water or as otherwise directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children and Individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this Guduchi Powder.
- Avoid using Guduchi Powder if you are Pregnant and/or Breast Feeding.
- Haritaki Powder may have blood sugar-lowering properties. Your diabetic medication regimen may need to be adjusted if you consume Haritaki Powder regularly. Consult your doctor before consuming Haritaki.
- Avoid using Harataki Powder two weeks before your surgery if you are scheduled for one.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for the purposes of knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.