We have run out of stock for this item.
Hingwasthak Churna is a polyherbal Ayurvedic formulation applied to treat digestive problems. As per Ayurveda, this product possesses Deepen and Pachan properties, which support the digestion of food, offering relief from flatulence, and many other issues.
- Improves digestive system.
- Removes harmful toxins from the human body.
- Balance Pitta Doshas.
- Provide antiulcer benefit.
Ayurvedic properties of Hingwasthak Churna
- Carminative: Relieving flatulence.
- Antioxidant: Prevent Cell Damage.
- Antiulcer: Reduce the amount of gastric acid.
- Antispasmodic: Suppresses muscle spasms.
Hingwasthak Churna could be taken as a household remedy due to numerous health advantages in dealing with the issues connected with micturition, flatulence, and others. The elements present in these products provide a number of benefits such as –
- Alleviates Flatulence: Hingwasthak Churna contains black pepper and pippli, which has several carminative features. Therefore, continuous intake helps to ease flatulence assisted because of the amassing of gasses in the digestive system.
- Decreases menstrual pain: This product provides relief from abdominal pain. The strong components also govern the menstrual cycle by placing control over the menstrual flow.
- Accelerates appetites: This product has been taken for ages in the ancient system of medicine for the management of the formation of Ama. The properties of Hingwasthak Churna such as Deepen and Pachan encourage appetite.
- Calms Pitta Dosha: This product is helpful in calming Pitta Dosha that leads towards the reduction of Agni (digestive fire) to its usual condition.
- Improves digestive system: One of the main elements in the product is ginger which is significantly valuable in treating a number of digestive issues.
- Sunthi root (Zingiber officinale)
- Marich seeds (Piper nigrum)
- Krishnajeeraka seeds (Carum carvi)
- Pippli fruit (Piper longum)
- Ajmoda seeds (Carum roxburghianum)
- Jirak seeds (Cuminum cyminum)
- Hingu resin (Ferula foetida)
- Saindhava lavana (Rock salt)
One teaspoon twice daily with warm water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Pregnant or lactating women, children or individuals with know medical conditions should consult their healthcare professional before taking this Dietary Supplement.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for the purposes of knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersede the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before you start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.