Kalmegh Organic Powder (Andrographis paniculata)
Scientific Name: Andrographis paniculata
Ayurveda is the oldest healing science that originated in India more than 5,000 years ago. Ayurveda knowledge makes it possible to understand how to balance the body, mind, and consciousness.
Kalmegh Powder comes with a high-quality Kalmegh in the form of powder. Kalmegh herb has a bitter taste. It helps maintain a stable body temperature and supports building a robust immune system. Kalmegh improves overall health by reducing extra pitta and Kapha in the lungs.
- Kalmegh aids in the elimination of toxins from the blood and strengthens the immune system.
- It promotes healthy liver function by naturally removing toxins and supports liver care.
- It maintains heat generation and facilitates the elimination of Ama (toxins) from the body's tiny channels.
- It supports normal lymphatic and blood flow, resulting in glowing skin.
- Kalmegh supports a healthy metabolism, intestinal flora, and digestive health when paired with a balanced diet and exercise.
Kalmegh has a heating effect on the body as it aids in balancing Pitta and Kapha.
Usually, we suggest you take 1 Teaspoon (2-3 gm) of Kalmegh Powder with lukewarm water or warm milk twice a day for maximum results or as directed by your health practitioner. Store it in a cool and dry place.
Individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this product.
Information shared on this website supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before consuming any herbs. Check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.