Kalmegh Organic Powder (Andrographis paniculata)
Kalmegh Powder is a high-quality form of Kalmegh. Kalmegh herb has a bitter taste. It helps promote a healthy respiratory system and throat, maintains an average body temperature, and supports building a robust immune system. Kalmegh improves overall health and well-being by reducing extra pitta and Kapha in the lungs. Additionally, it helps maintain healthy liver function and encourages blood to flow freely.
- Kalmegh aids in the elimination of toxins from the blood and strengthens the immune system.
- It promotes healthy liver function by naturally removing toxins and supports liver care.
- It maintains heat generation and facilitates the elimination of Ama (toxins) from the body's tiny channels.
- It supports normal lymphatic and blood flow, resulting in glowing skin.
- Kalmegh supports a healthy metabolism, intestinal flora, and digestive health when paired with a balanced diet and exercise.
Kalmegh Powder helps balance the two doshas of Pitta and Kapha.
- Andrographis paniculata
Take one teaspoon twice daily with room temperature water or as otherwise directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Pregnant or lactating women, children or individuals with known medical conditions should consult their healthcare practitioner before taking this Dietary Supplement.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for the purposes of knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersede the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before you start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.