Kaunch Seed (ORGANIC) Capsules
Kaunch Seed is a natural supplement made from the seeds of the Kaunch Beej plant. It is a popular Ayurvedic herb that has been used in traditional remedies for centuries. Kaunch Seed is often used as an ingredient in Ayurvedic formulations and can be found in various formulations and forms such as churna, powder, and capsules.
- Supports healthy hormone balance
- Promotes healthy brain function and mood
- May support healthy blood sugar levels
- May help improve sexual function and libido
- Can support healthy digestion and elimination
- Energies: Warming and invigorating.
- Doshas: Balances Vata and Kapha.
- Rasa: Sweet (Madhura) taste.
- Virya: Heating (Ushna) potency.
- Vipaka: Sweet (Madhura) post-digestive effect.
- Mucuna pruriens
Two capsules twice a day with water at room temperature or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Pregnant or lactating women, children, or individuals with known medical conditions should consult their healthcare practitioner before taking this Dietary Supplement.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for the purposes of knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersede the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before you start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.