Mahakshirabala oil may help stimulate, revive, and calm the nerves to support normal functioning, which supports a healthy nervous system. Bala is the main ingredient, with sesame oil serving as the base.
Mahakshirabala oil massages may enhance your sleep, refresh your mind, and awaken your senses, allowing you to think more clearly and be more effective in your work.
- It may help reduce anxiety and stress.
- It may help soothe the senses, promote relaxation, and revitalize the mind.
- It may help support natural lubrication for quick mobility and flexibility, which may support the function of healthy joints.
- Sesame Oil: Sesame oil may encourage restful sleep.
ENERGIES / DOSHAs
- Energies: Balancing and nourishing
- Doshas: Harmonizes Vata and Pitta doshas
- Rasa (Taste): Sweet, Bitter
- Virya (Potency): Cooling
- Vipaka (Post-Digestive Effect): Sweet
- Bala whole plant (Sida cordifolia)
- Natural sesame oil as a base.
If preferred, warm the oil. Apply all over your body and massage it until the oil is completely absorbed. Usually, 2 drops are enough for a full-body massage, but you can use more or less or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- For external use only. Avoid ingestion or contact with eyes, mucous membranes, or open wounds.
- Discontinue use if any allergic reactions or skin irritations occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Pregnant or lactating women, children, or individuals with known medical conditions should consult with their healthcare practitioner before using this oil.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for the purposes of knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersede the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before you start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.
Before using a lot of the oil on the skin, it is advised that the user conduct a spot test due to the unique nature of how each person's body reacts to organic ingredients and aromas. If you encounter any negative effects, remove the oil with soap and hot water and stop using it.