Mahanarayan oil is an Ayurvedic herbal oil for relieving joint and muscular pains.
This oil using it for massage is very beneficial in relieving pain and stiffness in joints, back, ribs etc. It helps to keep nerves, muscles and bones strong.
- Bilva fruit (Aegle marmelos)
- Prishriparni root (Urariapicta)
- Kantakari root (Solanum surratense)
- Shyonak root (Oroxylum indicum)
- Gokshur root (Tribulus terrestris)
- Shalparni root (Desmodiumgangeticum)
- Agnimanth root (Premnamucronata)
- Patla root (Stereospermumsuaveolens)
- Bala root (Sida cordifolia)
- Ashwagandha root (Withaniasomnifera)
- Devdaru bark (Cedrus deodara)
- Ela coarse powder (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Natural sesame oil as base.
Prepare decoction with coarse powder of Ela, then add paste prepared with the other drugs and oil. Cook until all water evaporates. Filter the oil and keep it.
Warm oil if desired. Apply to the full body,massaging until the oil is mostly absorbed.Generally, 2 ounces is sufficient for a full body massage, though you may choose to use more or less.
Due to the individual nature of the humanbody's response to natural
ingredients andaromas, it is recommended that the user doa spot test of the oil before applying it to theskin in large amounts. If you experienceany adverse reactions, wash off the oil withsoap and warm water and discontinue use.