Mahanarayan oil is an Ayurvedic herbal oil for relieving joint and muscular pains. Warm oil if desired. Apply to the full body,massaging until the oil is mostly absorbed.Generally, 2 ounces is sufficient for a full body massage, though you may choose to use more or less.
This oil using it for massage is very beneficial in relieving pain and stiffness in joints, back, ribs etc. It helps to keep nerves, muscles and bones strong.
ENERGIES / DOSHAS
Mahanarayan Oil is believed to balance all three doshas (Vata, Pitta, and Kapha). It is particularly beneficial for Vata imbalances, supports Kapha imbalances, and has a cooling effect for Pitta imbalances.
- Bilva fruit (Aegle marmelos)
- Prishriparni root (Uraria picta)
- Kantakari root (Solanum surratense)
- Shyonak root (Oroxylum indicum)
- Gokshur root (Tribulus terrestris)
- Shalparni root (Desmodium gangeticum)
- Agnimanth root (Premna mucronata)
- Patla root (Stereospermum suaveolens)
- Bala root (Sida cordifolia)
- Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera)
- Devdaru bark (Cedrus deodara)
- Ela coarse powder (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Natural sesame oil as base.
- This oil can be applied locally to target joints and muscles or used as a comforting daily massage oil for the whole body.
- Warm the oil if desired to enhance nourishment and absorption.
- Massage the oil into joints and muscles using firm, gentle pressure.
- Use long strokes on the limbs and circular strokes on the joints.
- Allow the oil to absorb for 10-20 minutes, then rinse off during a shower. Be careful not to slip!
- Note that oil residue can stain clothing and sheets, so if preferred, you may practise self-massage after showering.
- For external use only. Do not ingest Mahanarayan Oil.
- Conduct a patch test on a small area of skin before using the oil to check for any potential allergic reactions or skin sensitivities.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, and open wounds when applying Mahanarayan Oil.
- Discontinue use if you experience any irritation, rash, or discomfort, and seek medical attention if necessary.
- Keep Mahanarayan Oil out of reach of children.
- Store the oil in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
"Due to the individual nature of the humanbody's response to natural ingredients andaromas, it is recommended that the user doa spot test of the oil before applying it to theskin in large amounts. If you experienceany adverse reactions, wash off the oil withsoap and warm water and discontinue use." This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.