Mahasudarshan vati is an Ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of viral infections.
This medicine helps to fight contagious viral infection. It boosts immunity and relieves cough and pain caused by infections. It helps with mild headaches and bodyaches associated with fever.
- Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula)
- Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia bellirica)
- Amalaki fruit (Emblica officinalis)
- Haridra rhizome (Curcuma longa)
- Daruhaldi bark (Berberis aristata)
- Kantakari root (Solanum surratense)
- Kapoor Kachri rhizome (Hedichium spicatum)
- Sunthi rhizome (Zingiber officinale)
- Marich seed ( Piper nigrum)
- Pippli fruit (Piper longum)
- Pipplimool root (Piper longum)
- Guduchi stem (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Musta rhizome (Cyperus rotundus)
- Dalchini bark (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum)
- Yasthimadhu root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Ushir root (Vetiveriazizanoides)
- Bala root (Sida cordifolia)
- Shalmali (Bombax malabaricum)
- Vidang seed (Embeliaribes)
- Chitrak root (Plumbgozeylanica)
- Devdaru bark (Cedrus deodara)
- Chavya root (Piper chaba)
- Jatiphal fruit (Myristica fragrans)
Mix all the fine powders properly ,then slowly add lukewarm water to it so as to form mass for preparation of tablets.
SPECIAL IN OUR PRODUCT
Prepared with best quality drugs, mixing in proper quantity in extremely hygienic conditions and keeping high standards.
DOSAGE- 2 tab twice a day with warm water after meals
AGE-Above 10 years of age
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives and salicylates.