Mahasudarshan Churna is an Ayurvedic herbal formulation made from a blend of medicinal herbs. It includes Andrographis paniculata and other herbs like Trikatu, Guduchi, and Vacha. Mahasudarshan Churna is traditionally used to support the immune system and promote healthy digestion and overall well-being.
- Aids in detoxification
- Supports respiratory health
- Promotes overall well-being and vitality
ENERGIES / DOSHAS
- Energies: Balances the energies of the body.
- Doshas: Pacifies all three doshas, particularly Pitta and Kapha.
- Rasa (Taste): Bitter, pungent, and astringent.
- Virya (Potency): Cooling.
- Vipaka (Post-digestive taste): Pungent.
- Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula)
- Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia bellirica)
- Amalaki fruit (Emblica officinalis)
- Haridra rhizome (Curcuma longa)
- Brihati (Indian Nightshade)
- Daruhaldi bark (Berberis aristata)
- Kantakari root (Solanum surratense)
- Kachur (Curcuma Zedoaria)
- Murcha (Mor Bel)
- Dhamasa (Duralabha)
- Kutki (Picrorhiza Kurroa)
- Pitpapra (Fumaria Indica)
- Kutaj (Holarrhena Antidysenterica)
- Trayamana (Gentiana Kurroo)
- Netrabala (Pavonia Odorata)
- Pushkarmool root (Inula Racemosa)
- Neem bark (Azadirachta Indica)
- Ajwain (Trachyspermum Ammi)
- Indrayava seed (Holarrhena Antidysenterica)
- Bharangi (Clerodendrum Serratum)
- Moringa seed (Moringa Oleifera)
- Vacha (Acorus calamuss) sweet flag
- Sunthi rhizome (Zingiber officinale)
- Marich seed ( Piper nigrum)
- Pippli fruit (Piper longum)
- Pipplimool root (Piper longum)
- Guduchi stem (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Musta rhizome (Cyperus rotundus)
- Dalchini bark (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum)
- Yasthimadhu root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Ushir root (Vetiveria zizanoides)
- Bala root (Sida cordifolia)
- Shalaparni (Desmodium Gangeticum)
- Vidang seed (Embelia ribes)
- Chitrakmool root (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Devdaru bark (Cedrus deodara)
- Chavya root (Piper chaba)
- Jatiphal fruit (Myristica fragrans)
- Padmaka (Prunus Cerasoides)
- Fitkari Ka Fula
- Safed Chanda (White Sandalwood) Santalum Album
- Ativisha (Aconitum Heterophyllum
- Shalaparni (Desmodium Gangeticum)
- Prishnaparni (Uraria Picta)
- Tagar (Valeriana Wallichii)
- Patol (Trichosanthes Dioica)
- Safed Kamal (Nymphaea Lotus)
- Kakoli (Lilium Polyphyllum)
- Jivaka (Malaxis Acuminata)
- Rishbhak (Malaxis Muscifera)
- Ushira (Vetiveria Zizanioides)
- Clove (Syzygium Aromaticum)
- Vanshlochan (Tabasheer)
- Tejpata (Cinnamomum Tamala)
- Javitri (Myristica Fragrans)
- Talispatra (Abies webbiana)
Take 1 teaspoon of Mahasudarshan Churna twice daily with room temperature water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner for optimal results.
- Consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using Mahasudarshan Powder, especially if you have any existing medical conditions or are taking medications.
- Mahasudarshan Powder may interact with certain medications or medical conditions, so it is important to seek professional advice before use.
- Discontinue use if you experience any adverse reactions or allergies and seek immediate medical attention. Keep Mahasudarshan Powder out of reach of children.
The information provided is for knowledge purposes only and should not replace medical advice or treatment.
The safety and efficacy of Mahasudarshan Powder have not been evaluated by regulatory authorities.
Use Mahasudarshan Powder as part of a balanced and healthy lifestyle, including a nutritious diet and regular exercise.
This product is not intended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.