Manjistha Organic Powder (Rubia cordifolia)
Ayurveda is the oldest healing science that originated in India more than 5,000 years ago. Ayurveda knowledge makes it possible to understand how to balance the body, mind, and consciousness.
Manjistha Powder comes with the goodness of high-quality Manjistha in powder form. Manjishta Powder aids in blood purification by helping in the natural removal of toxins from the bloodstream in a natural way. As a result, it promotes healthy blood circulation within the body, which allows the heart and lungs to function correctly.
Our Manjistha Powder is 100% pure and contains all the above nutrients to support many health conditions. Vegetarians and vegans can consume this product because it has no animal products.
- Manjistha Powder strengthens the immune system and promotes general health.
- Encourages healthy skin by naturally removing free radicals from the body that harm skin tissues and cells.
- Promotes the regular operation of the kidneys and urinary tract to support a healthy urinary system.
- It supports the liver's natural cleansing process and maintains healthy levels of liver enzymes, which helps to keep a healthy liver.
- For a healthy heart, Manjistha powder maintains normal blood sugar levels.
- It contains essential nutrients that support a healthy nervous system and optimal vision.
- Rubia cordifolia
How to Use Guduchi
With a combination of all-natural ingredients, the herbal powder of Manjistha is easy to consume and digest. Usually, we recommend you to take 1 Teaspoon (2-3 gm) of Manjistha Powder with lukewarm water or warm milk twice a day for maximum results or as directed by your health practitioner. Store it in a cool and dry place.
Manjistha has a heating effect on the body by reducing Pitta and Vata while increasing Kapha.
Take one teaspoon twice a day with room temperature water or as otherwise directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children and Individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this Manjistha Powder.
- Avoid using Manjistha Powder if you are Pregnant and/or Breast Feeding.
- Avoid using Manjistha Powder, if you’re menstruating, it may cause or worsen heavy periods. Consult a doctor before consuming Manjistha Powder.
- Avoid self-prescribing or overdosing on Manjistha Powder because it could result in an excessive burning sensation and worsening of gastritis.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for the purposes of knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.