Musta (ORGANIC) Capsules
Ayurveda is the oldest healing science originating in India over 5,000 years ago. Ayurveda knowledge makes it possible to understand how to balance the body, mind, and consciousness.
Musta (Cyperus rotundus), or Mustaka, Nut grass or Nagarmoth, is indigenous to India but is now found in various temperate, tropical, and sub-tropical regions. Musta Powder is a super ayurvedic herb that may help maintain healthy, comfortable, and regular menstruation. Consumption of musta regularly supports a healthy water balance.
This superbulb has been used to treat numerous illnesses in ancient times.
- Musta may help support healthy metabolism and regular menstrual cycles.
- It may encourage the health of the kidneys, the gut, the liver, and the digestive system.
- It may help maintain body fluids and an average body temperature.
- It may have anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial properties
- It can help revitalize the skin while healing other skin-related imbalances.
- It can encourage regular removal, cleansing, and cooling of the lymphatic system.
- It may help balance kapha and pitta doshas.
- Cyperus rotundus
Two Capsules twice a day with room temperature water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Pregnant or lactating women, children, or individuals with known medical conditions should consult with their healthcare practitioner before using this Dietary Supplement.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for knowledge. At no time does the above-shared information supersede the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Does not contain yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.