Panchatiktaghrit Guggulu Tablets
Panchatikta Guggulu is a blend of herbs for treating diseases of bone, joints, muscles and skin.
It is beneficial for overall health and immunesystem.It is a good blood purifier and helps in treating acne and rashes.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica)
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Vasa (Adhatodavasaka)
- Patola leaves (Trichosanthes dioica)
- Kantakari root (Solanum surratense)
- Purified Guggul (Commiphoramukul)
- Patha bark (Cissampelos parietal)
- Vidangfruit(Embelia ribes)
- Devdaru bark (Cedrus deodara)
- Gajpippli fruit (Scindapsus officinalis)
- Yavkshar whole plant (Hordeum vulgare)
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)
- Haridra rhizome(Curcuma longa)
- Chavya root (Piper retrofractum)
- Jyotishmati seed (Celastruspaniculatus)
- Indrayav seed (Wrightia tinctoria)
- Jirak seed (Cuminum cyminum)
- Chitrakmool root(Plumbago zeylanica)
- Marich peppercorn (Piper nigrum)
- Pipplimool (roots of Piper longum)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica)
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Ajwain seeds (Carum copticum)
- Manjistha root (Rubia cordifolia)
Prepared with best quality drugs, mixing in proper quantity in extremely hygienic conditions and keeping high standards.
DOSAGE- Two tab twice a day with warm water after meals.
AGE-Above 15 years of age
Two tablets twice a day with room temperature water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Pregnant or nursing mothers, children & individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this or any dietary supplement.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy,artificial sweeteners artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives and salicylates.