We have run out of stock for this item.
Phal ghrit, medicated ghee for female reproductive health.It promotes fertility, prevents miscarriage, relieves back pain, improves digestion, and strengthens various organs including the uterus, brain, nerves, eyes, and rectum.
- Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula)
- Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia bellirica)
- Amalaki fruit (Emblica officinalis)
- Anantmool root (Hemidesmus indicus)
- Yasthimadhu root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Ashwagandha root (Withaniasomnifera)
- Guduchi stem (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Punarnava whole plant (Boerhaaviadiffusa)
- Haridra rhizome (Curcuma longa)
- Daruhaldi bark (Berberis aristata)
- Shatavari root (Asparagus racemosus)
- Ghee (clarified butter oil) as base
- Milk Fat
1 tsp two times a day with warm milk.
Ghee is a dairy-based product.
For people who need to lower their cholesterol.
The AHA recommends reducing saturated fat.
Prepared with best quality herbs, mixing in proper quantity in extremely hygienic conditions and keeping high standards.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.