Pippli Fruit Powder (Piper Longum)
Scientific Name: Piper Longum
Ayurveda is the oldest healing science that originated in India more than 5,000 years ago. Ayurveda knowledge makes it possible to understand how to balance the body, mind, and consciousness.
Pippali Powder comes with a high-quality Long Pepper in powder form. Pippali's roots and fruits are used for healing. Long Pepper is a unique spice filled with all the qualities supporting indigestion, asthma, and cough. Therefore, Pippali is widely used for a healthy respiratory system and digestion.
- Pippali's consumption aids in weight loss by increasing the body's metabolism.
- Pippali powder helps constipation by encouraging bowel movements due to its laxative properties (getting rid of solid waste from the body more quickly).
- Pippali aids in the pacification toothache. Because of its Kapha balancing properties, rubbing a paste of Pippali powder and honey on the gums and teeth helps to reduces pain and inflammation in the teeth.
- Pippali aids in helping cough and cold symptoms.
- Long pepper can help to increase appetite, improve digestion, help to reduce intestinal distress.
Pippali has a warming effect on the body as it aids in balancing Kapha and Vata while increasing Pitta.
Usually, we suggest you to take 1 Teaspoon (2-3 gm) of Pippali Powder with lukewarm water or warm milk twice a day for maximum results or as directed by your health practitioner. Store it in a cool and dry place.
Individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this product.
Information shared on this website supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before consuming any herbs. Check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.