Pipplimool Root Powder (Piper longum)
Botanical Name: Piper Longum
Other names: Long Pepper
Ayurveda is the oldest healing science that originated in India more than 5,000 years ago. Ayurveda knowledge makes it possible to understand how to balance the body, mind, and consciousness.
Pippali Powder comes with a goodness of high-quality Long Pepper in powder form. Pippali's roots and fruits are used for their healing properties. Long Pepper is a unique spice filled with all the qualities supporting indigestion, asthma, and cough. Therefore, Pippali is widely used for a healthy respiratory system along with healthy digestion.
Our Pippali Powder is 100% pure and contains all the above nutrients to support many health conditions. Vegetarians and vegans can consume this product because it has no animal products.
- Pippali's consumption aids in weight loss by increasing the body's metabolism.
- Pippali powder helps constipation by encouraging bowel movements due to its laxative properties (getting rid of solid waste from his/her body more quickly).
- Pippali aids in the treatment of toothache. Because of its Kapha balancing properties, rubbing a paste of Pippali powder and honey on the gums and teeth reduces pain and inflammation in the teeth.
Pippali aids in treating cough and cold symptoms.
- Long pepper can increase appetite, improve digestion, and treat cholera, diarrhea, intestinal gas, and indigestion.
Pippali has a warming effect on the body as it aids in balancing Kapha and Vata while increasing Pitta.
How to Use Pippali:
With a combination of all-natural ingredients, the herbal powder of Pippali is easy to consume and digest. Usually, we recommend you to take 1 Teaspoon (2-3 gm) of Pippali Powder with lukewarm water or warm milk twice a day for maximum results or as directed by your health practitioner. Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Children and Individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this Pippali Powder.
Avoid using Pippali Powder if you are Pregnant and/or Breast Feeding.
- Avoid self-prescribing or overdosing on Pippali Powder because it could result in excess production of Tridosha.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for the purposes of knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.