What is Pitta? Pitta is the dosha related to fire and heating. The body functions such as metabolism and energy are supported by pitta. Pitta oil has herbs such as manjistha, Bala, and Turmeric with the base of organic sesame oil. These supporting herbs are well known for their healing properties with skin-related issues, blood purification, lymphatic system, and muscle support. A natural-born leader powerful and compassionate nature who inspires others to achieve their goals also sometimes needs TLC. Imbalances in pitta dosha manifest as excess heated conditions & emotions. Regularly massaging with pitta oil may help relax the mind and body, tone the muscle, and promote healthy skin.
- Supports muscle strength.
- Relaxes the muscle from stress.
- Nourishes the Body and mind.
- Soothes and cools the pitta skin.
- Choicest balancing oil during summer.
ENERGIES / DOSHAS
- oshas: Pacifies Pitta
- Energies: Cooling
- Taste: Bitter
- Rasayana: Rejuvenative
- Bala root (Sida cordifolia)
- Manjistha root (Rubia cordifolia)
- Haridra rhizome (Curcuma longa)
- Natural sesame oil as base.
Warm the oil if desired, then apply it to the entire body and gently massage until it is mostly absorbed. A general guideline is to use 2 ounces for a full body massage, though you can adjust the amount to your preference.
- If you experience any adverse reactions or discomfort while using Pitta Oil, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
- Conduct a patch test before using the oil to check for any potential allergies or sensitivities.
- Keep the product out of reach of children and store it in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Due to the individual nature of the humanbody's response to natural ingredients andaromas, it is recommended that the user doa spot test of the oil before applying it to theskin in large amounts. If you experienceany adverse reactions, wash off the oil withsoap and warm water and discontinue use. This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.