Punarnava Organic Powder (Boerhaavia Diffusa)
Ayurveda is the oldest healing science that originated in India more than 5,000 years ago. Ayurveda knowledge makes it possible to understand how to balance the body, mind, and consciousness.
Punarnava Powder comes with a goodness of high-quality Punarnava in powder form. Punarnava is one of the most potent and beneficial herbs in Ayurveda. Punarnava comes with rejuvenating properties that support overall health in the body. Its excellent nutritional properties and essential minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants aid in maintaining healthy heart, liver, and kidney functions.
Our Punarnava Powder is 100% pure and contains all the above nutrients to support many health conditions. Vegetarians and vegans can consume this product because it has no animal products.
- Regular use of Punarnava helps maintain healthy skin.
- Punarnava aids in weight management when combined with exercise and a healthy diet.
- It facilitates the movement of toxins from body fluids and normal urine.
- It aids mobility and joint support.
- Supports proper cardiovascular system
- Plantago ovata
How to Use Guduchi
With a combination of all-natural ingredients, the herbal powder of Punarnava is easy to consume and digest. Usually, we recommend you to take 1 Teaspoon (2-3 gm) of Punarnava Powder with lukewarm water or warm milk twice a day for maximum results or as directed by your health practitioner. Store it in a cool and dry place.
Punarnava has a cooling effect on the body as it aids in balancing Pitta, Vata, and Kapha.
Take one teaspoon twice a day with room temperature water or as otherwise directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children and Individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this Punarnava Powder.
- Avoid using Punarnava Powder if you are Pregnant and/or Breast Feeding.
- Avoid Punarnava if you often face high blood pressure. Consult a doctor before consuming Punarnava Powder
- Avoid self-prescribing or overdosing on Punarnava Powder because it could result in some severe issues.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for the purposes of knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.