Shatavari Organic Powder (Asparagus Racemosus)
Ayurveda is the oldest healing science originating in India over 5,000 years ago. Ayurveda knowledge makes it possible to understand how to balance the body, mind, and consciousness.
Shatavari Powder is a high-quality powder made from the natural Ayurvedic herb known as Shatavari, also called the "Queen of Herbs". It promotes adrenal, reproductive, and digestive health. Shatavari is particularly beneficial for women of all ages, as it helps rejuvenate female reproductive organs. It is especially useful during PMS, menstruation, and menopause.
Our Shatavari Powder is 100% pure and contains all the above nutrients to support many health conditions. Vegetarians and vegans can consume this product because it has no animal products.
- Shatavari herb promotes healthy tissues and cell rejuvenation.
- It supports eye health, skin nourishment, and overall gut immunity.
- Shatavari supports healthy reproductive functions, liver health, and mental health.
- Shatavari Powder helps maintain overall health.
- Shatavari supports maintaining the proper functioning of the female reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
How to Use Shatavari
The herbal powder of Shatavari is simple to consume and digest. We recommend taking 1 teaspoon (2-3 gm) of Shatavari Powder with lukewarm water or warm milk twice a day for best results, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. It is important to store the powder in a cool and dry place.
Shatavari has a cooling effect on the body as it aids in balancing Pitta, Kapha, and Vata.
Take one teaspoon twice daily with room temperature water or as your healthcare practitioner directs.
- Children and Individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before taking this Shatavari Powder.
- Avoid using Shatavari Powder if you are Pregnant and/or Breast Feeding.
- Shatavari Powder may cause pulmonary or skin allergies in some people. Consult a doctor before consuming Shatavari Powder.
- Shatavari must be avoided by people with edema (swelling) due to kidney disorders or improper heart functioning.
- Avoid self-prescribing or overdosing on Shatavari Powder because it could result in digestive issues.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersede the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.