Snow Mountain Garlic
Botanical name: Allium sativum
Snow Mountain garlic is a subspecies of garlic. This Himalayan wonder cultivated in the mountains of Jammu, and Kashmir is grown at high altitudes, protecting it from pollution and other environmental adulterations. Growing amidst clean air aids in its antifungal and antimicrobial action for an improved immunomodulatory response. Historically used by mountaineers for increased ATP levels and detoxifying the body, the antioxidant properties of phenolic acid also help against free radical damage. It is indigenously used for its remedial health benefits against breathing discomforts and maintaining body temperatures.
- Enhances immune system and restores health state.
- Accelerates recovery from common cold, high blood pressure, rheumatism, tuberculosis, cholesterol and respiratory problems.
- Known to improve blood circulation, cleanse the blood, and increase red blood corpuscles.
- Refreshes cells by promoting oxygen circulation; its a powerful antioxidants!.
- Helps protect the liver from Toxic substances. Helps rejuvenate a tired liver and promote normal functioning.
- Stimulates the nervous system, controls the workings of the heart at a constant level, thus stabilizing blood pressure.
- Capable of dissolving cholesterol and fatty substances inside blood vessel and therefore refreshing cells and blood inside the body
- Promotes the secretion of gastric juices by stimulating the mucous membrane of stomach; combines with proteins, which can reduce excessive activity
- Activates the large intestine by helping with both constipation and diarrhea.
- Regulates metabolic rate and assists in the discharging of toxic food.
- Lowers Blood Sugar level for patients suffering with diabetes.
- Lastly, its an all-natural Viagra for both men & women.
How to use Snow Mountain Garlic
- For Acne: Peel 2 or 3 bulbs and massage on the affected part for 10 minutes.
- For Asthma: Take 2 garlic pods and remove the outer part. Boil in a glass of milk and drink at night.
- For Digestive disorders: Take 2 cloves of garlic. Then boil in a cup of milk or water. Drink it once a day.
- For High Blood Pressure: Consume 2 cloves of garlic on an empty stomach.
- For High Cholesterol: Peel 3 or 4 cloves of garlic and have it on an empty stomach.
- For Wounds: Squeeze out the fluid of garlic and mix with little water. Wash wounds with the mixture twice a day.
- For Tuberculosis: Peel 2 to 4 shells and crush. Boil in a cup of milk and drink once a day.
- For Ascaris: Peel and squeeze 10 cloves and soak in a glass of water. Drink it on an empty stomach the following day.