Special amla oil condition hair, promotes hair growth and nourishes hair.
It strengthens the scalp and hair, reduce premature graying, stimulates hair growth, reduce hair loss, prevent or treat dandruff .
- Amalaki fruit (Emblica officinalis)
- Brahmi leaf (Bacopa monnieri)
- Elaseed (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Gulabpetal (Rosa Centifolia)
- Kapoor Kachri rhizome (hedychiumspicatum)
- Bhringraj wholeplant (Eclipta alba)
- Musta rhizome (Cyperus rotundus)
- Gudhal flower (Hibiscus flowers)
- Natural sesame oil as base
Extract juice from above mentioned drugs, add to sesame oil in a container and start heating it on low flame. Then add Gudhal flowers also to the mixture of oil and juice. Prepare the oil from this.
For massage over scalp once daily .
Due to the individual nature of the humanbody's response to natural ingredients andaromas, it is recommended that the user doa spot test of the oil before applying it to theskin in large amounts. If you experienceany adverse reactions, wash off the oil withsoap and warm water and discontinue use.