Special Chavanprash (Longevity Tonic)
- Amalaki Fruit (Emblica officinalis)
- Pippali Fruit (Piper longum)
- Twak Bark (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Ela Whole (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Nagkesar Fruit (Mesua ferrea)
- Lavang Buds (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Shatavari Root (Asparagus racemosus)
- Brihati Root (Solanum indicum)
- Shyonak Root (Oroxylum indicum)
- Guduchi Stem (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Haritaki Fruit (Terminalia chebula
- Yasthimadhu Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Punarnava Root (Boerhavia diffusa)
- Bhumiamalaki Whole Plant (Phyllanthus niruri)
- Vasa Leaves (Adhatoda vasaka)
- Bilva Fruit (Aegle marmelos)
- Prishniparni Whole Plant (Uraria picta)
- Gokshur Whole (Tribulus terrestris)
- Pushkarmool Root (Inula racemosa)
- Jaggery (Saccharum officinarum)
1 teaspoon once or twice a day or as directed by your health practitioner.
Recommendations, suggestions, or information shared on this website are only for knowledge. At no time the above-shared information supersedes the advice of your general health care practitioner or doctor. Always take the advice of your doctor before start taking any herbs. It’s also wise to check the labels of your prescription drugs and see if any suggested herbs are not contraindicated to your prescription.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.