- Neem bark (Azadirachta indica)
- Patola leaves (Trichosanthes dioica)
- Daruhaldi root (Berberisaristata)
- Musta rhizome (Cyperus rotundus)
- Kalmegh whole plant (Andographispaniculata)
- Pippli fruit (Piperlongum)
- Ghee (clarified butter oil) as base
DOSE – 1 tsp two timesa day with warm water.
Ghee is a dairy-based product.
For people who need to lower their cholesterol. The
AHA recommends reducing saturated fat.
Prepared with best quality drugs, mixing in proper quantity in extremely hygienic conditions and keeping high standards.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives