- Neem bark (Azadirachta indica)
- Patola leaves (Trichosanthes dioica)
- Daruhaldi root (Berberis aristata)
- Musta rhizome (Cyperus rotundus)
- Kalmegh whole plant (Andographis Paniculata)
- Pippli fruit (Piper longum)
- Ghee (clarified butter oil) as base
- Milk Fat
Prepared with best quality drugs, mixing in proper quantity in extremely hygienic conditions and keeping high standards.
- Ghee is a dairy-based product.
- For people who need to lower their cholesterol.
- AHA recommends reducing saturated fat.
1 tsp two timesa day with warm water.
Take a piece of sterile cotton, dip it in Jatyadi oil and apply on and around the anus gently. Apply the oil 2 - 3 times a day, before and after bowel movement and before going to bed.
Pregnant or nursing mothers,children & individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Due to the individual nature of the human body’s response to natural ingredients and aromas, it is recommended that the user do a spot test of the oil before applying it to the skin in large amounts. If you experience any adverse reactions, wash off the oil with soap and warm water and discontinue use.