Trayodasang guggul is used in Ayurveda for the treatment of various inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and associated pain.
It is used in the treatment of sciatica, spondylitis with inflammation of the spine joints and arthritis, especially in the treatment of gout, paralysis and hemiplegia.
- Ashwagandha root (Withaniasomnifera)
- Purified Guggul gum resin (Commiphoramukul)
- Guduchi stem (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Shatavari root (Asparagus racemosus)
- Gokshur root (Tribulus terrestris)
- Rasna whole plant (Pluchea lanceolata)
- Mishreya seed (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Kapoor Kachri rhizome (hedychium spicatum)
- Ajwain seeds (Carum copticum)
- Sunthi rhizome (Zingiber officinale)
SPECIAL IN OUR PRODUCT
Prepared with best quality drugs, mixing in proper quantity in extremely hygienic conditions and keeping high standards.
DOSAGE-2 tab twice a day with warm water after meals
AGE-Above 15 years of age
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy,artificial sweeteners artificial colors, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives and salicylates